The very kind Dear Kitty. Some Blog has nominated me for the Liebster Award. It’s something I have seen floating around but not something I thought any reader would every consider me for, so that is wonderful! Go and check out her lovely blog
So I guess it’s now my turn…
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions they give to you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
My answers to Dear Kitty’s questions are:
1. What’s the best thing ever in your life?
A hard question – I would say having the freedom to do whatever I want to do (within reason and obviously within the law)… I like that I am very self sufficient, don’t have to answer to anyone, can come and go as I please and don’t own anyone anything. I’ve worked very hard to make it that way.
2. If you could make 1 wish what would that be?
For 10 more wishes! Obviously…
3. What is your favourite animal?
My favourite animal (and what I consider to be my spirit animal) is a Red Panda. They are the most curious little creatures with some hilarious traits. Without making this Red Panda post, I’ll give you a fun fact .. they spend 13 hours a day eating (as do I!) and have lovely ginger bushy tails…
4. What is your favorite food?
I’m going to say the typical British food and say some kind of meat with veg. I absolutely love chicken breast in mushroom sauce with sautéed potatoes and something like spinach or salad with an extremely unhealthy dressing OR just a roast dinner with tonnes of gravy and stuffing.
5. Name 1 blogger you would like to meet in person.
This is a really hard question! I’m not sure I would feel brave enough to meet a blogger in person as I am so new to the blogging scene. You never know though… maybe one day.
6. Name 1 country all people should have seen in life?
Italy! Check out my latest blog post on my trip to Lake Como. Was such a great trip!
7. Who is your biggest enemy?
My biggest enemy are people that push in front of me in queues… if I’m queuing, you queue behind me, my friend! That’s something I REALLY struggle with when I visit somewhere outside the UK. No one queues like we do and my brain just can’t comprehend it.
8. Which country where you have never been to would you like to visit?
I am a little bit of a history geek so I’d love to go to Vietnam. I think the country looks beautiful but its history is also fascinating. I’d also quite like to to Thailand or Bali….. *proceeds to list every country in the whole world*
My questions to my nominees:
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- What is your favourite kind of blog post to read?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your funniest memory?
- What is the main thing that Covid-19 times/lockdown taught you?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
My nominees are:
- Tracey’s World
2. Lilybank Life
3. Blushy Ginger
4. Gemmaa Jayne
5. Holly Edmeades
I look forward to reading your answers!!!